Listed below are links to web sites that we feel may be of interest to you.
- Consumer ID Theft - National website resource to learn about the crime of identity theft.
- ID Theft Resource Center - Website dedicated exclusively to the understanding and prevention of identity theft.
- Money Magazine - Money Magazine offers an online edition that is a great resource for financial information.
- MSNBC - Microsoft & NBC - MSNBC is the place for up to the minute news. Many of the news articles have audio and video clips.
- Privacy Rights - Empowering Consumers, Protecting Privacy.
- Texas Comptroller / Texas Taxes
- Texas Secretary of State
- Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services - Advance Directives
- Texas Unclaimed Property - The state may be holding valuable property that belongs to you!
- The Internal Revenue Service - Home of the IRS on the Web.
Because the content of newsgroups and websites changes constantly, it is impossible for us to review it all. Our firm cannot be responsible for the content of any of the above links.